Putting privacy and security firstAt Almanack, we are committed to safeguarding the personal information of our users - both educators and students - ensuring a secure and trustworthy environment for creating and sharing lesson plans and classroom resources.
Our Commitment to Compliance
- COPPA Compliance: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Almanack adheres to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which puts parents in control of what information is collected from their young children online. We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information (PII) from children under the age of 13.
- FERPA Compliance: In alignment with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Almanack takes great care in handling student education records. We ensure that these records are kept private and disclosed only with the necessary and lawful consent.
How We Use Your Information
- For Educators: The information you provide helps us tailor your experience, allowing you to create and customize lesson plans and classroom resources efficiently. Your personal information is never used to train AI models.
- For Students: We do not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) for students.
- Transparency: We believe in being clear about the data we collect and how it will be used.
- Control: You have control over your personal information and how it's collected and used.
- Security: We employ robust security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Want to Know More?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us. Your trust in Almanack is our top priority, and we're committed to maintaining that trust every day.